Applications are invited for a wide range of projects in the field of modern history, international relations, sociology, anthropology, politics, economics and finance, management and governance, media and communication. Projects can assume a variety of forms such as:
– network building between Polish and British institutions
– summer schools for young leaders
– primary research and publications
– organizing conferences
– setting up new programmes and courses
– generating on-line information
– developing new media platforms, etc.
Proposals for the development of Polish studies in Great Britain are particularly welcome.
Duration of eligible projects is between 3 months and 2 years with a maximum budget of £50,000 for a single project.
Deadline for applications is 1 May 2017, noon (UK time).
For further information contact: Patrick.Kimunguyi@noblefoundation.pl